ANK ENGINEERING: SERVICING THE ALICE FOR OVER 10 YEARS!
AnK Engineering (formerly Mick Murray Welding) is a family owned and operated business that has been serving Central Australia for more than 10 years. Although we are based in Alice Springs, our remote vehicles are capable of travelling to projects located anywhere throughout Central Australia and the Northern Territory.
As a result of nearly 20 years in Alice Springs, owners Andrew and Karina are active in the local community. AnK Engineering has sponsored many local events and organisations over the years, most notably on-going involvement with CADRA (Central Australian Drag Racing Association).
- Heavy to light welding
- Steel, stainless steel and aluminium fabrication
- Site installation
- Fabrication of heavy duty trailers
- Approved heavy vehicle registration inspection station
- Servicing of road train trailers and dollys
- Confined space welding
- General maintenance and repairs
- Fuel farm installations
QUALIFIED, EXPERIENCED TRADESMEN
Our qualified team of professional tradesmen are ready to undertake a wide range of projects with their extensive mechanical and structural experience. Furthermore, we are focused on delivering a quality, friendly service and supplying high quality products to all of our customers.
- 2 crane trucks
- Slip deck
- fleet of 4WD vehicles for remote work
- Prime mover
- Fully equipped workshop
- Full Gamma Jet tank degassing & cleaning station
- GENSET for mobile power generation
- CAD drawing capabilities